The Takeover Begins

-attended a Foqus Forum at Def Jam on Friday..it was a blast. IMG had a chance to networking with other young professionals and express ideas regarding how to market certain artists.
-We have ideas for a certain group, GIT Fresh, that we will be trying to get to THE L.A. Reid.
-I'm doing it all out style. I sometimes feel that myself and one other intern are true go getters. It's been slower than expected but i'm trying to network my ass off and make myself available. Def Jam is my favorite label as i grew up listening to Jay-z, X, Ja among others who had Def Jam as their home label. Stasia and I want to see Def Jam restored to its former glory.
-My best friend, Phil, is a comedic genius. We were celebrating the emancipation of my brother from his girlfriend/ball and chain. with some drinks, fried food and zoot. it was a night of jokes, laughter and all around foolery!
-plotting a marketing idea for some other stuff. i'll holla bitches!!

Song of the Day: Fabolous, "Suicide"

0 comments: