Second Best....

The male ego is a funny mechanism.

No dude wants to be the second guy. Second place means first loser.

The inspiration from this blog post comes from something that's been around for ages. Chicks having a BF, but they keep other cats around for attention/side dick. Dudes do this too, where cats have a main chick (they're "committed" to) and have side pieces. My whole policy is that the game is to be played fair. If you're gonna play the field, don't commit and be honest about your intentions. It's amazing to me how well (some) females can take honesty (if at least intially till they make you feel bad for not having the same relationship goals as they do).

In my dating experience, I've been the "second guy", you know, the backup dude for a chick without me knowing. Soon as I got word of it, I'd dead the dynamic. . Now, a lotta dudes dont mind because they get ass/attention from a chick. Now, everyone's gonna be someone's "second" in some way shape or form. Chicks make it innocent like "He's just my friend" and dudes saying "Nah, that's the JO, you know I aint gonna leave my wife for no hoes"

I was talking with a chick and we were flirting and all that. I'm more "to the point" than that but I was "under the influence" (of what? don't even ask). Shorty was like "She's taken." I really had nothing more to say. I'm not the grimy type to fuck with a chick with a dude.
  • Dont gas up chicks with boyfriends. No "hanging out", no attention given. Strictly friends.
  • Take what a female says about her status at face value. That's just me being Bruce Wayne. Dudes get killed over that type of shit. Then again with the way certain cats act, I wouldnt wanna claim them either. I'ma do another entry on that, but it's like dudes are becoming feminine.....
  • The little things like the late night calls and all that

We're better than that. There's stellar single women out there who dont feel the need to validate their insecurities with male attention.

14 comments:

Ravishingly Me. said...

hmmm. applies to me alot....got some stuff to think about...

100K said...

LOL

tris. said...

thank you!
i'd rather a man be honest than lie. no matter how much he thinks it'll bother me.
be real. so i can make my choices accordingly. don't take my choice away from me.
there are stellar single women out there.
men and women alike choose to waste their time with cockdrips.

100K said...

I think women are more mad @ the fact that a guy would lie to them than him actually not being "compatible" but that's just me.

tris. said...

absolutely.
i agree.
and i've noticed that since i've been dating again.
i kinda give guys a chance despite the lack of compatibility.
but i get pretty disgusted when u lie.
its like honestly.
why lie?
for real...i dont get it.

100K said...

I'd rather the honest truth...but then again i dont expect anything so i take things how they cum *pun intended*

tris. said...

bwahahahahaha.
you need yo ass beat.
that is all.

100K said...

Coindientally, you sound like all of my exes.

LOL

New Money said...

good post my dude..
me myself see myself as a career backup.. not dat i strive or that but because women cant handle honesty even though they fein for it
so with that they date all the dudes who lie to them then keep me on the back burner for when dat dude f's up
like i say "u get what u ask for" so u ask for honesty u gonna get it brutal or not

tris. said...

lol.
all though?
is that terrible?

100K said...

LOL i did say in another entry that i SUCK @ mutual breakups. I only have one or two I really talk to..and not that much @ that.

tris. said...

yeah.
i have only one ex that i speak to.
one.
pretty sad.
*shrugs*

100K said...

*Hi Fives*

100K said...

Rob, thanks..I'ma address that in my next entry.