Red

well i started @ Red Distribution yesterday..it was alright with me just doing msinly online marketing and tour date management..it's gonna be challenging but i'm game....it's cool thus far, with me doing a lotta intern shit like copying, filing, and all the regular shit.

school started yesterday and my fuckin breaks between classes are major..today i got a break from 3:45-7:35...so i'm gonna be on my workout and ball grind...

got a free Xbox 360 from my mans who's in the Navy...i wanted a PS 3 originally but beggars cant be choosers...2K8 is the goddamn truth!!!!!!!!! i cant even play with the Knicks but the Hornets are realy that deal...i'm $$ with Mo Pete and Peja comin' off curls and draining em....it seems like my nights are gonna be filled with 2K8 and Naruto when i should be doing my HW or reading...no biggie...it's all good. life's about priorities

0 comments: