My Decision

With it being her decision to poly with me or w/e, I've decided to fall back and just be cool about it. I understand there has to be some chase involved but people hate to have people constantly in their face. she's definitely not the only girl in my picture but she presents the most growth oppurtunity. ultimately it's HER decision. with that said, i'm not giving up exactly. just evaluating my options and focusing on myself. come what may, i can say that i've been the most sincere, honest and relaxed than i've been in a while.

however, the one who chases often gets played the most. i may like shorty a lot, but that doesnt mean i dont have some instincts that i have to just give up cuz i'm interested in her.

i'ma just be falling back and improving myself. hit the gym for like the first time in AGES and it felt good. i wanna be good for the summer cuz one of my plans is to hit up Atlanta and spend some time with my cousin Jermaine. ATL would be a PERFECT place for a cat like me to relax and such. these cats talkin about going to Vegas, but after that whole AIDS/HEP C scare going on out there, i want NO PARTS of that shit.

off to the gym.

0 comments: