...

Back to regularly scheduled programming...i like the video format a lot but i just wanna switch it up...It's SPRING BABY!!!!! warming up and i'm finally getting out the house more...went to 40/40...hit up Saloon and some other bars and stuff....just with the school, internship, IMG thing, i'm finally being able to find a balance and have a social side instead of being a nerd all the time...

i'm still talking to shorty....things are going alright...but i think i need to relax more and be easy...i can see the schedule control freak in me coming out, where if it aint on my time, i cant deal with it....she has been making effort to chill with me, and i appreciate that.....she has developed an annoying habit of asking me stupid hypothetical questions.. last one was "If you were Trey Songz in the 'Last Time' video, what would you have done?"...i just said "My next is better than my ex, so i dont see the need to cheat." not even being PC, but that's my rule. just stupid fuckin questions and i always just flip it back onto her.....i get a feeling that she likes it, but she's kinda intimidated by my no-nonsense approach. i have seen flaws in this, but i kinda have a complex about it because i've seen family relationships go to hell because of the lack of control. i'll be damned if that shit happened to me. so i tend to micromanage shit...i can compromise but only if she demonstrates willingness to compromise for me. I have been selfish lately, EXTREMELY schedule oriented..just for the hell of it...we were supposed ot have a date today, but i didnt go simply because it wasnt on my schedule. extremely immature. and now i'm kinda thinking i bugged out. my boy phil said i just need to relax and let it come to me....right now, i'm just trying to get more options and see who holds the best growth potential...also, another thing i'm working on is appreciating effort....she's broke, but she's in school and applying for jobs...i see the good in that...but i like female attention and them spoiling me and shit. so i'm trying to balance out everything...time for me to take a hiatus and chill out..

gonna talk with my pops and see his opinion and have a man to man chat and resolve some issues i've been thinking about lately....

hit the gym and i feel worn out and out of shape. that's what eating popeyes two days apart from each other will do to you. SMH

0 comments: