Still On My Grind...Young Gifted and Black!!!!

Sup!!!!

i feel WAYYYYYYYYYY better....had a meeting with a young lady from Atlantic Records who's in the Video Promo department...my man Chris set it all up, so i owe him one..the meeting went EXTREMELY well...so we're just gonna get the ball rolling on that...currently drafting website design ideas, so as to map everything out...i feel a bout of workaholism coming on for this weekend...yet i'm going ot Mandy's BBQ and seeing my grandaunt on Sunday...and that's supposed to be the day of rest

having my own company at 22?...it's a blast, but requires a TON of sacrifce..my boys want me to come chill and all that but i just got in a while ago and i dont feel like doing anything but blogging and playing Gears of War and watching The Wire and IMing and...!!!! ahh the life of a busy man...also...i'm giving up the weed and dark liquors for now..straight Heniekens and soda when it social events.

shorty called last night...kept it to about 3 minutes...my rage still hasnt subsided fully...and i'm the type to just say my mind recklessly when i'm upset so....i kept it brief. she called again this morning but w/e...i still like her but if she aint ready, no need to force it. it is what it is...

im feeling myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brush that dirt off!!!


0 comments: