Confessions/Happenings

-i black out a lot lately. just rant about things whether i'm right or wrong
-i rarely club anymore. i dont like being around people sometimes. Lounges >
-the new Ready To Die with Biggie demo tracks added is imageimage
-"that's why i keep the heat, and keep the dutch/ and talk *$! cuz my moms aint beat me much"-Kiss
-i aint excited about music like i used to be. guess cuz Jay aint come out this summer.
-i think i can be VERY misogynistic when i'm upset.
-i gotta work on being a people person. i'm charming but i brood a lot. i think glasses will help my look
-i'm focused on reinventing myself. Glasses, working out more, a few courses from graduation and i want some tattoos
-i'm an egomaniac
-too calculating and conniving
-I'm running my own company and i might apply for a Sony BMG internship AGAIN this semester to complete my internship requirements. I dont like the industry but it might be a good opp to network to help my company out
-i'm gonna be mentally exhausted this semester. i can feel it.
-i got glasses!!!!!!!!!!!! imageimageimageimageimageimage..
-i'm fighting myself. i tend to internalize all the bad things people say about me, yet my company and wanting to prove people wrong wont allow me to lose so easily
-Jay-z is my role model. NH. i STUDIED every Jay-z record. i idolize the man's capitalistic instinct
-i dont fear failure. i fear not trying
-i feel that my mom has tried her best to raise us.now that i'm 22, i'm JUST getting ready to do me. I feel like i was sheltered but *$! happens for a reason
-i feel that i'm too old for my age. i need to loosen up sometimes. i'm too dedicated to the bottom line.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the confessions are the realizations to a clearer path. Create your road... leave your footprints my nigga