Thus Far

-Dream Team won the Gold for USA...i've been on mixmakers.net downloading games...
-starting at Def Jam next Tuesday..i have a feeling I'll be there longer than this semester.
-IMG...we're looking for new clients...didnt sign JL but fuck it..it's their loss. We're at the stage where we're not giving a damn anymore. It's us and we know what we can offer. Ya'll bitches better get us while it's cheap

"Everything's for dough now/Flow ya'll gotta pay a little mo' now"-Jay-z

-met quite a few interesting ladies over the past few weeks...got a date Friday. i'm not a good first dater, but it's just so happened that I've known my last few first dates for a while so some of the nervousness is out the door.Not that i'm a nervous person....the glasses definitely are a good look
-I've been EXTREMELY self confident...i love it..
-g0nna have to work double shifts on Sundays till i'm done with this tuition payment plan. I wouldnt have it any other way. I've always worked well with my back against the wall. Hell, even better than with no pressure on me at all...i dunno how i'll pay for books and all...but i'll find a way..my mom cut me off so...........
-Mentally unprepared for school and graduation, yet looking forward to Def Jam. I dont care about school anymore but since I'm paying for it outta pocket, i'm 150% dedicated
-I cant put a price tag on how my last "relationship" brought out a lotta stuff out in me, good and bad. At least I know for a fact what i want now.
-With that said, i'm not gonna have time for a serious committed relationship...Ironically, I've noticed that females want relationships when the weather cools down,etc...UGH. my timing is ALWAYS off lol...
-Lately, I've been allergic to the phrases "I'm a good girl" and "I'm not like any girl you've dealt with before"...show and prove shawty...I dont even like saying "I'm different" to girls because I'm not one to broadcast and then let people down. I keep it funky...what you see is what you get...just so happens that I'm a selective extrovert lol
-I love having the ability to gain trust easily and getting to know what buttons to push with people AND pushing them. Always have had those talents, even as a young'in. Talking to this one chick with self esteem issues and stuff...she didnt wanna "freak me out"..i'm thinking she got the monster...turns out she's insecure and i saw that from the moment I approached her...overcompensating for insecurity with piercings and tattoos and shit....wants "to chill" already..what can i say....she's getting the iron while it's hot...
-I've found a balance between arrogance and confidence. I'm gonna be at Def Jam silently and efficiently executing objectives. I'm in a new environment, no need to talk shit (out loud lol)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've noticed that females want relationships when the weather cools down

SORRY but I beg to DIFFER. That's you guys' thing. When it gets warm y'all wanna be all over the place, exercising options, but when all those girls go into hiding when it's cold out, you get lonely and want someone to snuggle up to.

Get it together!

100K said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

females dont want the summer attention?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight