Life in General



New Trailer from "Notorious", the flick about my dude B.I.G.'s life. I fucks with Big heavy so this is a must see. I like how they got his son playing the younger version....might be a lotta shit to fit into 1.5-2 hours but I'm watchin it anyway. Brooklyn's gon' riot on spot and if they end with "Hypnotize" at the end, it's a Reynlolds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrappered up a shoot for our Nike Campaign. shit is dope. that's all.

Been goin through the time management nightmare regarding school, IMG and Def Jam. I'll be aight tho.

Out with the old and in with the new: had to dead H The Dominican. chick is too flagrant for me and i'm not one for the bullshit....but alas, the concept of "one in the chamber". You should always retain at least one more female as your option. I learned that the hard way with the Summer incident.

i'm officially lame. studying on a Saturday and I'm about to go home and play 2K9. I need a shapeup.

0 comments: