Ludacris Album Release Party @ the Highline Ballroom

Fun times last night as we (myself,some of the other interns, and my brother) enjoyed Ludacris' performance @ the Highline Ballroom. Some pics below. Met the god Mickey Factz...it really is a small world...few days ago, i was saying I like his music and I meet him a few days after...I mentioned my man Mike from Yume who we both know and he knew who it was. It's a tight industry....Ludacris killed his performmance...brought out Jim Jones, Juelz, 'Kiss, LL Cool J, Shawna, DJ Premier and T-Pain....shit was ill



















2 comments:

JOFre$h said...

mickey facts is aiight....No drinking on the job tho man u didnt see what happened with heidi from the hills

100K said...

LMAO...son...my homegirl was STAGGERING. i was slurring a bit but it's all good...we might be back @ it again Wednesday...

yea the dude Mickey's mad cool