Allure

Listening to "Never Let Me Down"..College Dropout is an ABSOLUTE classic album....I do know I can rock with this version of Ye...

Yesterday was my last day @ Def Jam...I'ma be in the buidling here and there as things shape up and my schedule permits...but i DEFINITELY need to do something for 'Kiss, Hov and Fab albums. I definitely met a LOTTA interesting people and networked. One of the things that I liked most about the time there was that us interns were all dedicated and had a solid work ethic. Real recognize real. There's definitely a number of future movers and shakers amongst that group. I <3 ya'll lol. Everyone has my # and/or business card so I'ma be in contact with my dudes and dudettes. I've had my "differences" (lol) with how a lotta stuff that's gone down but it was a rewarding experience networking wise. I have a trick up my sleeve that I can't speak too much on but I want my Def Jam and Sony contacts to rep @ our Diversity Summit that we're working on for Spring '09.

I'm just chilling mayne....SMH @ me being outta shape..i used to do my Perfect Pushups religiously...I tried to do some sets the other day and I got sore. SMDH. Next week is the official gym week. Found one of my old programs so I'll rock with that...

Business/Personal, i'm learning the importance of having choices in my life....let's just say "Theories of Wine" by Charles Hamilton might be the soundtrack of my life in a few...well connected..

Shoutouts to Niketalk.com....Wale was giving peeps on there a chance to RSVP for his show next Tuesday; i won a spot on the guestlist for the Wale, Kid Cudi, Mark Ronson, etc show @ the Highline Ballroom next Tuesday. Might see some heads out there. Me and Stasia are in there....

BBL

"Day and Night"-Kid Cudi

2 comments:

JOFre$h said...

blog shaping up real nice good luck with them contacts

100K said...

Thanks brother man. See you Tuesday @ the concert...oh...check your email...