A Slight Change?

First off, shoutouts to my man Mike aka Pro. 24th b-day...salutations

I'm going through a situation...I was talking with the crew about it...i'm thinking about putting my Michael Redd (a legitimately talented and skilled but doesnt have the "it type of player (ie option)) on the Developmental League team. I can deal with most things. I can't deal with a blatant waste of my time. Looks like I have a Rodney Stuckey type on my hands...a bit shy about the skills possessed in the rookies season but looks like the potential is there for All Star status...and then i have my Wilson Chandler...a NYC transplant who's aggressive as fuck....shoutouts to the boi Chris A for throwing me the sage words of wisdom. I know your ass is readin' this shit.

"I contemplate, believin in karma/
Those on top could just break, and won't be eatin tomorrow/
I know some bitches who be sleepin on niggaz dreams, they leave/

When that nigga blow, she the first bitch on her knees"

I need even MORE leverage.

"It's the year of the grimy nigga, ragtime..."

Listening to: "Lucky Me"-Jay-z..."Plan to leave without a fight, plant a seed i give life/though i can't see past a girl's greed to call her wife"...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...pretty well thought out NBA comparisons there.

100K said...

lol

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the love....I need to be on the video remix.

Rodney Stuckey???

I need Danny Granger numbers from you.....