Blah Blah Blah

Spent the day meeting with a client....this next venture shall be fun. The more and more time I spend on the music scene, etc, the more I'm convinced that the next biggest artist WILL NOT be a hip-hop R&B act. I'm liking what I see and there appears to be a mutual respect. Both sides spent some time watching each other's body language and shit like that.

One good thing I'm noticing: Stasia and myself individually both have this ability to gain trust easily. Quite a few ppl tell us both that they get the feeling we know what we're talking about. I'm glad.

Today was a funny day. Met with the client and chilled in the Union Square area. We saw quite a few characters...but we saw the Homie Theophilus London walking incognegro on Broadway. I approached homie and polied for a bit. I've been to some of his shows and duke can perform. I was shocked @ how many "hipsters" didnt recognize dude. He's cool. Refered us to his manager.....

Got an important meeting tomorrow night. *crosses fingers*

FINALLY got The Champ Is Here II Mixtape. This shit is solid but I'm still not amped for the album. The last mixtape had the same effect on me. It's solid. Green Lantern doesnt disappoint so it was worth the wait. Drake's tape tomorrow is next...

Good to see the homie Cam'ron back on the scene. I aint like Killa Season too much but he sounds like he's back on that S.D.E. shit so I'll be following...



Looking for some new footwear today and these caught my eye..


LOL.

I'm outta here

1 comments:

P10 said...

how is the Cam interview? might have to run by the store and pick that up