...............


I visited my son Ant's mom today....his kids were there...

I broke down.....his son looks JUST like him...his son was pointing to a picture of him and was like "Daddy"...that right there totally fucked me up inside...

Two beautiful kids aint gonna see their dad anymore...My son Ant knew too many ppl and there's mad rumors that I wont get into on here...I just feel defeated and crushed inside...I havent felt like this since my parents separated.....I just lost it..

Me and the crew were supposed to go to Six Flags on Saturday but Ima sit that one out. There's a Black Buttahfly party tomorrow night but I'ma just play the crib. I need to be around some positive energy/beautiful people. Ever since "The Debacle", I feel psychologically scarred and drained of my usual energy. I hate dwelling on stuff but this is just crushing.

I've been needing to go out and just relax but I cant bring myself to.

RIP once again. See you on the other side

2 comments:

JOFre$h said...

Damn homie, sorry to hear about that loss. Stay strong boy.

Anonymous said...

When I heard this happened I felt so sad inside for both u and his family. I'm keeping u in my prayers. Hit me up if u ever wanna talk.