Interesting Developments

-WOW.....

Looks like I'll be going to work @ the A&R Power Summit later today. I'm amped as fuck. 8-0

-I'm definitely feeling a bit better about everything.
-I can't stop thinking about her. I'm just taking this shit day by day.
-I'm proud of myself. Cornerstone has me as an NYC All Star Rep within my first three weeks of officially being there. My work has been used as examples in company wide emails. It's gratifying to the ego. It also helps knowing people....
-...Who can get me into places like Ciara's Listening Session last night. It was @ my son Jaquan's (http://blackgeniusinc.com/) abode @ the legendary Hall of Fame Studios in Queens. It was "organic" and unpretentious. The whole hood came out and the studio girls were looking good.
-The Playoffs are legendary. I wanna see this Bulls/Celtics game tonight and I smell an upset.

Outty 5000

0 comments: