My Apologies.

I'll keep it real with you.

The Summit did not go down Saturday due to circumstances beyond our control. For that I send my deepest apologies. We're rescheduling it for mid July so stay tuned. We're gonna do what we gotta do to make it a success.

All of the panelists showed up, so kudos to them but they understood that the weather conditions werent on our side. I applaud them for their professionalism and for understanding.

I'm more motivated as a Black businessman first and as a die hard fan of hip hop second. Things didnt go our way, but that's life.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys are still gonna have it. I felt terrible that day when it happened :(

100K said...

Thanks for the support. It was a pleasant surprise seeing you!

New Money said...

it will be better than it would of been

100K said...

damn right.