Regular S#!t

Sup ya'll!

Well, I must say that this has shaped up to being one of the most interesting summers I've had in a while.

From meeting new people to partying my ass off to bugging out on Twitter ( @IGetsBusy514 ) to working/meeting new clients, it's going by pretty smoothly.

I feel like I've been neglecting the blog, but to my viewers, I'm more entertaining if you follow me on Twitter. Trust me. I havent considered deading the blog. I just need to find content (if/when I'm in the crib) to update it. I just have been out so much lately so there you have it.........

Went to a DOPE Bring Your Own Blogger BBQ last night hosted @ PNC Studios where we held the MBTM Summit. There was alcohol, food, networking and beautiful women. I didnt drink anything but some spiked Snapple (didnt even know it was spiked). It was a VERY dope event with some bloggers coming through as well as Charles Hamilton and Miss Info. It's like a secret society..................

Shoutouts to the Cornerstone fam as well.........

2 comments:

New Money said...

why was i not told of this epic event?

100K said...

I did tell you.