The Whirlwind....

So lately I aint been updating my blog because:
  • I've been bored with it
  • I've been out the crib
  • Indifference
So here goes the recap for the past few days....
  • I got about 6 hours of sleep total for this weekend. Between working and party-hopping my ass off, I was just out my crib a lot. It's summertime and I knew it was gonna be epic. We BBQ hopped our ass off.
  • I've been laying low Just chillin...enjoying the weather and going out. Seems like The Fader has an event like 3 times a week so I'm usually there...
  • Regular shit....
  • Started my last class of my college career today. It's an Ecology class. I'm not really looking forward to it or am really interested but it doesnt seem too out there or anything like that. The lab is from 2:30-5 and the Lecture is from 5:50-6:45...shouldnt be too bad at all. I just hated it because I gotta readjust my schedule now because of it. It's a new challenge so bring it on.
  • I missed a female interest of mines' cocktail party becuase I was stuck @ work on Friday. Fuck My Life. Majorly as well.

0 comments: