Cuffin' Season II: "You The Type That Need A Wife"....

*All names will not be revealed so as to not embarrass the guilty*

Re: my first "Cuffin Season" entry: A lotta people hit me up asking about my personal situation. I like women. That's all I'll reveal. I'm not one to broadcast my business, much less online. Not that I wouldnt claim a girl I like...I just dont like nosy people. I'm not opposed to having a partner...but it's gonna be based on "game recognize game" and not just because I need a bosom to snuggle up on. All I can say is that I forsee a lotta Scrabble games and mozzarella and spinach stuffed meatloaf in my future. LOL.....

But this post was inspired by a LOT. It's FEVER fuckin' pitch out here, especially with Thanksgiving/Christmas right around the corner. Ya'll niggas prolly want someone to take home to your families. Recently, Ive been getting Facebook statuses dedicated to me. I'm not being conceited about it either. I'm probably one of the most humble, down to earth people you'll ever meet...but that doesnt mean I cant call it like I see it. Not even playing the game right...anything worth having is worth paying for. No one likes the cow if the milk is free. I dont understand how people can invite themselves out on other people's dime...but that's neither here nor there. 

The latest trend seems to be dudes acting like bitches because girls wont go out on dates with them. Bringing up other dudes a girl might be seeing. Acting catty and snippy. That's that bullshit. I was schooled that you aint supposed to even worry about other dudes because you and a female's time together is your and her time together. Unless you're trying to wife her and you wanna see if she's single or not should be the only time you even talk about another dude to her or unless its your boy and you dont wanna come between whatever they got going on. It's a ho trait to me. I dont understand why dudes have this obsession with other dudes. I dont. It's borderline disturbing. You cant force a woman to like you. Its like the scene in "Don't Be A Menace" where Marlon held a Tec to a girls head for her #. That's how some of ya'll dudes act when ya'll like a girl. Then ya'll wonder why she's ultimately turned off. A woman should choose you to be with you. If you cant read her body language when she's around you, that's your problem.

Rejection makes you stronger. Sure, you're a dude with an ego but not everyone is obligated to be romantically attracted to you. I dont see what's so hard about not accepting the fact that someone doesnt feel the same way about you as you do about them. That will hinder someone from finding someone who does care. A female, I can understand. Women arent used to rejection like how we are. It's been said that a woman who knows her powers can get anything she wants. I dont know how much I agree with that statement, but I've seen examples that confirm it. I have female friends who didn't have dudes feel the same way about them. It's funny but intriguing at the same time. The wide range of emotions expressed are "60 Minutes" worthy. Like a frenzy.....But as a dude, you should be mentally prepared for rejection. Problem is...a lotta cats are raised from single parent households with mothers who softened them by coddling them. They grow up meeting women expecting them to be all over them. I'm speaking about women who have jobs, school, other responsiblities besides massaging a fragile ego...

Fellas, I understand about women....I totally do. I've dealt with my share of raggamuffins in my day. I've dealt with a LOT in my 7 years of dating. You go through bumps and bruises. You meet someone and they got a shitload of baggage you dont wanna deal with. Or you're dating their "representative" until the real them comes out. It's basic economics: when the supply is down, the demand will skyrocket. And from what I'm hearing/seeing from people I'm close with, thats exactly what's happening. I'm hearing horror stories from females about ya'll dudes man. 

  • Dont be in a rush to lock a girl down. A lot of them are in their 20s and wont even know what they want/will appreciate in a man till later on in their lives.
  • You look desperate and pathetic. Even if you are, package yourself to at least appear mentally balance. Slobbering at the dinner table ass dudes.
  • Females don't like "the obvious". Unless you and shorty have a rapport before, you cant just take a girl out and spill all the beans right there. "Hey sweetie, I know this is our first date, but I think you're the best woman ever and I want us to be together". The fuck outta here. (I've said this in jest...but I know dudes who've done that with a straight face)....

See in a city like NY...the dating pool is what you make it IMO. If you're in the entertainment business, it gets even smaller. It's funny how many millions of ppl there are here, yet there's only 6 or so degrees of separation (1-2 if you're in the business). I've talked with female friends of mine who're on the grind...and ya'll dudes gotta know how to make women feel like women. It's bad enough they gotta deal with the 8404399859 dudes hollering all types of shit at them all day then to deal with work and then spend an hour on the phone or go on a date with a lame ass dude who's insecure. I sympathize with ya'll ladies....

And the plot thickens....

Damn shame. 

2 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

to be honest. women don't know what they want. and even when they do, they don't know how to go about getting it (as far as relationships).

i agree women aren't used to rejection like guys. because lets face it we make the moves, thus we face rejection more. meaning chicks be on a mission to "win you", "trick you", or "get you back". it's one of the three at all times.

i feel you on the, not locking down a chick. but at the same time, if a chick wanna be with a grown man she gotta be a grown woman. and grown folks don't play the "i dunno where this is going game". after a certain point of your life if you're still dating as a hobby you missing out on what real relationships are really about.

100K said...

I told a female friend of mine that we're in our early 20s and focused on our hustle...it aint like we gotta settle down now.

I honestly like dating and until i meet a female worth me settling down with, i'll exercise that right. I aint gonna be single forever so until then you might as well do it to the fullest.

But sometimes, when you meet someone cool, it becomes a matter of them meshing with you so well that you want to take it to a higher level. Nothing wrong with that.

My biggest pet peeve is when they wanna "trick you" and claim to be "independent" but dont spend no $ on you. That shit is ass backwards. I know what I'm worth so you cant shortchange the kid.