#09Memories

Another recollection of Tweets that I thought I'd share on here:

  • #09memories graduating college. Black man with a degree for the win!! #fistpump
  • #09memories dodging numerous "bullets". Ha!!!!
  • #09memories being a member of the Tough Guys. @thedynamics @6fif @Henz0 @jwb_ent @jdotofresh
  • #09memories mastering the ability to sift through people's bullshit.
  • #09memories @frshpulp and www.frshpulp.com
  • #09memories @therealstylesp tearing down Southpaw with Kiss and Sheek
  • #09memories learning and developing relationships with numerous industry OGs. You know who you are.
  • #09memories RIP Grandma and Big Ant
  • #09memories try to pull mad strings till the homie @Urkelbotbrian got me into the sold out @Raekwonicewater release event @ SOBs.
  • #09memories meeting this dude @Qualmes. My son had me in tears from the roast sessions we had at my mans crib.
  • #09memories Moomia, party crashing with the team and bsing with @MDfranchize and @soulfyne
  • #09memories meeting a couple of my favorite new artists.
  • #09memories. Partyhopping from 10 PM to 6 AM. Did like 6 spots.
  • #09memories "from birds on my nerves to chicks on my dick" (c) @ludajuice
  • #09memories BYOB @ PNC hosted by @FYMTG @Combat_Jack and AKingPNCRadio. That shit was epic
  • #09memories getting into @Raekwonicewater's rooftop listening session @ EMI with@MDFranchize
  • #09memories taking life for what it is.
  • #09memories that dance @Blue831 gave me @ Moomia. If I was a trick, she coulda had my cash. ;-)
  • #09memories: solid releases from @GoDJewels @wordspit @theboyillinois @jynxurself and some others I can't remember off top.
  • #09memories developing an ability to look out for my interests without being an asshole (unless provoked)
  • #09memories crushing on lightskinned girl(s) more than usual. I'm usually indiscriminate as hell.
  • #09memories being more selective about my friends and associates.
  • #09memories learning how to be humble and keep my mouth shut.

0 comments: