By The Way, Foxy Brown is THAT Chick

Aint no other rap chick seeing my girl...I miss her...but they cant fuck with my girl...another Def Jam release that shoulda came out..The Fever II..i had it on my Creative before that shit crashed..Big Gun Cock Fox!!!!

"Come Fly With Me"


"Hot Spot"



"We're On Fire"



"Why"


"The Original"..beat was used on the first Neptunes Album.."It's the music you hear on blocks/my raps go through your blood like a heron shot/I got these rap dudes, switchin' sides, i'm the gutterest goodiest bitch alive/Fox 5 believe my team works, i'm the silent partner, call me Kareem Burke"


"Bang Bang"...she MURDERED Kim on this shit..the beat didnt help either..


"Run Dem"...a problem...


"7:30"


Ya'll dont want nothing with shorty. Brooklyn.


1 comments:

JOFre$h said...

foxy is that chick