I'm A Addict For...

Sneakers, 20s of Buddha and bitches with beepers"-Nas, "NYSM"

i still need them Black/Red Pippens. After November, I'll be a lil bit free financially after i pay for this winter class...These been on my mind lately...



No sense in window shopping. I aint been shopping since February. I'm poor. SMH @ females telling me not to forget them "when I'm rich"...*sneers*

I been up to a lot...IMG, we have some tricks up the sleeve...got two new clients...so we're working on that...

For the past month of so, I've just been stressed out. Working with these groups i'd rather not be part of, going to different departments @ Def Jam and working on stuff (more detail later), and IMG has been an experience. I need to strengthen my organizational skills.

As far as Def Jam goes, I'm gonna fuck with the Street Team Department. Besides the hoodies and gear (lol), i actually like takin' it to the streets and getting it done on the concrete. I cant just be up in a office all day and shit. They did tell me that I'd get out of the internship what I put into it, so I took that and ran with it. I just also helped out on the 'Kiss project a lil but (no details) and told his project manager that I'm down to be part of his Street Team...now with my personality and some Kiss My Ass gear....what's fuckin' with that!!!!

Speakin' of which...I'm listening to Jadakiss, "Welcome To The Roc Freestyle" <> bitches



Purse first, ass last. Now H is jealous.

0 comments: