:-(

New look for the blog...for now

Tuesday was an interesting day....

I met Ludacris @ Def Jam. Was counting tickets for his Album Release party @ the Highline Ballroom. (shoulda took some tix to scalp :-p). Dude was like two inches shorter than I am. I aint even recognize him @ first but then he walked by where I was at, which was by the Senior VP of Marketing's assistant's desk. Dude was mad cool. Saw Lenny S walking around the building...

Saigon came through to the PMHH showcase. dude was mad funny..showing us mad love. The weather fucked up the turnout of the event but much love to the people who did come through to show love. Special shoutouts to my dude Marz who sponsored the event on behalf of Mpressive Concepts. I was a bit disappointed but it's a growth and learning experience.

The game dont stop...still got a few tricks up our sleeve.

I've been tired as fuck lately. Wanted to finally catch up on some b-ball and i see this off brand ass Bulls/Blazers game on....i knocked out early unfortunately...just fatigued. I need to hit the gym and I look forward to finally getting some ball in on Saturday.

:-( Pushed Hova up to February. I wanted to be part of the release of his final Def Jam album. i'ma try to stick around for February...which means that Fab will prolly be pushed to a spring/summer release. Ye's shit is supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread but i aint too keen on that god damn autotuner.

I need some new gear and kicks.

Listening to this DJ Clue Best of Freestyles Part I...it's crazy how the mixtape scene has been watered down. Clue used to have the tristate on SMASH. Cats just aint that nice anymore so it is what it is...


I need to hit up a lounge or club and let go. I'm tired as shit. But it dont stop....

0 comments: