"Bug Out"
































































































































































































































































































































^ Pics from the party...

Update:

-I passed my MGMT 3300 course with a B. :-p

-things are looking extremely well on the company side. Not to show our full hand, but we're gonna be doing some EXTREMELY big shit in '09...let's just say we're taking the show on the road..

-holla @ me: myspace.com/imgway and kvenna@theimgway.com for FRSH PULP

-Trying to top last year's New Years Eve event when we were in England. my cousin took us to a "spot" and we got drunk then headed out to a club. I was so finished i just stood up in a corner with squinted eyes. We're looking @ Element...i'm good as long as we can get somewhere with reserved seating....


2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm still mad at myself for not coming through!

And what does Rope A Dope mean?! Pardon my sheltered self...

100K said...

it was just the brand of my hoodie. i liked the color (black/red)...means nothing to me..