So Minus The Partying....

Got my Twitter up and running ....the hilarity will ensue there...https://twitter.com/IGetsBusy514

I'm a bit disappointed...got my evaluation back from Def Jam...out of a a "poor-good-exceptional" grading scale in 5 categories, i got good all across the board. Shakin' my MuthaFuckin' Head. UGH. If i say so myself, I think i did better than good, so that's what matters to me.

Both grandmas are sick. Granny in England isnt feeling well so my moms going tomorrow to visit her till after New Years. She's gonna be 81 so i hope she feels better...on the other hand, my grandma is Jamaica isnt feeling too well either...she just got out the hospital and seems to be having some problems with her lungs (shortness of breath)..

I'm a monster. i dont seem to care too much for reasons I wont put on here.

School's overrated. Why is this fuck of a professor giving us a test in Mgmt and putting shit on there that hasnt been covered in class?

study time this weekend....but i will be going to the GFC Holiday Party @ Honey tomorrow night.

0 comments: