"So Ghetto"

i'm feeling an onslaught of ignorance invade my persona. It's 3: 51 AM and i'm here in my room bumping "So Ghetto" on my computer....

Today was an interesting day. Stasia and I went to the Tea Lounge and saw Live Footage (myspace.com/livefootagebrooklyn) ,a band who will be performing @ our FRSH PULP showcase on 1/27/09 @ Nightingale Lounge. The band consists of a cellist and a drummer, Topu and Tom....the sound is best described as an "audio mindfuck" (a phrase I coined). I literally felt like I was on an acid trip...and i'm glad they're performing @ MY showcase.

Did some Street Team work for the showcase...i aint gonna go into it, but ya'll figure out how posters for albums be hung up and you'll get an idea.

:-)

"Stuckey" and I got a scouting drill Friday. Mickey Factz Album Listening Party tomorrow. I might take "Chandler".

The ignorance continues. Listening to "Get In My Car"-50 Cent

0 comments: