I Need A Silent Partner....

Just got in from the homie Phil's crib......

No matter what I'm thankful for him and his cousin Vicki's perspectives of me and my "problems"

Their solution: Take some time off and be single and just take it from there.

Despite my sociopathic ways (not liking to be around too many ppl sometimes among other things), I have an innate need to be understood. Being liked/Not liked is cool with me because I can live with people having objective opinions.

My solution: I was @ Wealthy Hostage earlier chilling for a while and I saw Suz's dog Lola. I dunno what breed she was, but now I want a dog now. I can just chill with it and talk to it and not be looked @ funny when i say wild shit and let it run around and shit all over the place.

No seriously, I want a dog.

Bad pic, but w/e.

Pops took us out the other day....for the first time in years him and my moms went out. I felt like I was in a fake family. He didnt wanna take me to where I wanted to go but I was just like whatever so we ended up going out and having a decent time.

I aint even give a fuck where we went...

The real fun is gonna be Sat. @ Dave and Busters. I wanna see the Nugs/Lakers game. I wanted to hit a bar after so we'll just go there and bug out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me dawg, Your biggest concern right now as a developing young man, should not be women. It sounds chauvinist, but as young men we have our kingdoms to build before any self pro-claimed "queen" can take part in it (unless she's helping to build it)

100K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
100K said...

I feel you.....I just run into a lot of young women whose agendas don't match mine.