Fragile

I'm a firm believer in never letting people see you sweat. Always confident, smiling, charming and endearing...

I'm cracking...It's all a facade. I struggle and it's like no one knows. The little kid who was always misunderstood is back.

It's like everything I was fighting for the past few months+this weird feeling of just being alone is back.

Normally, I was always the type to not give a fuck and just do things my way. I'm used to being a loner and keeping things on the inside as a way of dealing with my own issues. I can live with not being liked by everyone.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep. Maybe its cuz I think I took this incident with my pops a bit too seriously. He called me and apologized with some excuse or w/e but even so I didnt even care enough to tell him how I really felt. Maybe it's because I'm used to not opening up to him when I need him the most. Maybe it's because I've always learned things best on my own and hated when people tried to intrude on my learning process

This is partly why I'm so nonchalant and easygoing about a lot of things. If you dont care about things enough, they dont have any potential to hurt you. From females to life in general, I tend not to care about a lot.

Then seeing my "sister" with her boyfriend makes me wish I had a significant other who could at least understand me and not just be with me because of what she thinks I am. Its funny because the past few females I dated (lets say about 5) I've only felt comfortable around 2 of them.

I just want to get over my issues. Im a mess.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no facade....
Who's REALLY powering the machine? YOU or your pride? Remember that the little kid who always misunderstood, the charming guy who never breaks a sweat and the nonchalant person are one in the same. You haven't made it this far being a one dimensional person. Allow yourself to take the credit please.