Low Expectations....

I'm in my crib on the day after my B-Day bumpin' "Blackout II".

My pops was supposed to take me out for my b-day...it was totally his suggestion. Duke called me yesterday talking about it so I was like ok cool.

I was out all day so I got home and called him as he said and he said he'd be here in a little while. This was @ 7 PM or so....I'm here @ 11:24...I took a nap and shit and I'm still here.

I dont expect much from people. I went out to the big homie Ebonne's party and Mandy and her friend Francesca came through. I broke my No Drinking rule and bought a bottle and just enjoyed the night

I just wish people wouldnt make promises and not come through. At least call me and bullshit me about how a hooker took your $ and you got a rancid syringe in your ass and that you wont be able to make it. I didnt ask for this. YOU suggested it. I'm sitting here with flashbacks of me from 13-18....

I'm like THIS allergic to attention, hence me not having a big party or anything. Everyone wanted one for me but I'm good. I just wanted to chill with some friends. I'm gonna just invite ppl out to Juniors and whoever comes comes. Fuck it.

0 comments: