Male Honesty: Can Females REALLY Handle The Truth?

I thank you all for the positive feedback I'm getting on this blog. I just wanna state my opinions, right or wrong. Enjoy

The inspiration for this blog comes from a convo I had with a friend of mine. You know who you are so I aint gonna put it out there.

I think females are being lied to daily in this society and we've come to accept it as commonly practiced behavior.

The most common culprits of these acts are dudes. Thirsty dudes at that. But the biggest culprits are females themselves! How?

"Oh that's just my friend! He'd never think of me like that. Him, nahhhh". Yes him. In fact, you knew it in your subconscious the day that you met him that he was

  • trying to figure out an opener to get with you. You're just so fine that he knows you've heard every line in the book so...
  • He looked at your summer dress with your supple breasts and round ass being supported by those nice toned calves stunted by 4 inch pillars and pedicured toes...
  • So he came over and just introduced himself by complimenting your sense of style (which every female will claim to have nowadays anyway). No frills. No gimmickry and you liked his style enough to give him your number, BBM, Twitter and email addy (ok, I'm exaggerating but you catch my drift....)

But you, being the opener of the legs, weren't attracted to him sexually for whatever reason. Fellas, ladies always know within 5-10 minutes of meeting you if she'll sleep with you. And dont let them tell you otherwise. In fact, many dudes have talked themselves out of relations with a woman who was willing to sleep with them, myself included. (Another reason why I tend to be more observant and low key *pats self on the back*).

Ladies, you will NEVER know how a guy you're dating truly feels about you until you sleep with him. Mark my words. You set the rules here. *Unless they're like me and just like meeting new people once our agendas dont match up*

There's females I meet and am attracted to personality wise or they just have their own thing and I respect their hustle and can consider them friends.. I consider them "Comriendlers" (Comrades/Friends/Hustlers). I'm not talking about that.I personally can count on my hands out of the females that I consider friends that I have met in my 23 years. I'm talking strictly platonic, almost sisterly. I wouldnt hit it even if they asked me to because I wouldnt wanna ruin it not to mention it being awkward. They ALL know how I feel about commitment and tell me I'm a mess but they've just come to accept it for what it is. My standards are strict because

  • the word friend denotes a loyalty that is forged by you both going through experiences that strengthens the relationship. I simply dont have that connect with a lotta people calling themselves "friend"
  • I read character pretty well and tend to give people the benefit of a doubt-at arms length sometimes when I first meet them. I sorta tend to size people up and watch the way they interact with others.. I've been told I can be pretty cold when I want to be but when I trust someone, I'm the best friend ever
  • I REALLY dislike people with an overbearing need to be in everyone's clique. Male and female. I cant stand a dickrider who's always up in everyone's face trying to be down.
  • I'm not gonna be at a loss if I can help it. I kick it, talk whatever and then i'll cut my loss if I dont like what I see.

I simply think females will be shocked if they knew what us guys really think about them. The thing is, a guy just can't walk up to a female and say shit like "Yo...you look right like your titties and ass are mad jiggy...come through to the crib!". Besides the fact that's it's lame, vulgar and tacky, it's not exactly smooth or invitational. Hell, it's not even a challenge to where you'd wanna see more. In fact, he'd prolly be sprayed with Mace and slapped in the face.

Ladies, I dont blame you all for milking the shit out of guys you know want to smash but you keep him in the Friend Zone. It's a dirty game, but someone has to play it. No matter, how much you say he's like a brother to you, you KNOW that if you were to ever get shitted on by a BF and need some new dick, that "brother" would tear your ass up. You keep him around for when your boyfriend fucks up and you need male attention/validations and he's the pawn that obliges your every need. Your emotional tampon if you will.

*Disclaimer: I can say for myself personally (as stated earlier) that I have friends I consider as sisters and "Comriendlers". Ya'll woulda known by now how I felt. The rest of ya'll...hmph.....LMAO*

So with my opinion stated (in my ever present rambling manner), I'll open it up to you all. Can a female really handle the truth about male honesty?

13 comments:

WeeZy said...

No, female can't and never will be able to handle the truth. A big part of females just want you to tell them what they wanna hear no matter how much they deny it. O yea, its never cool for a chick to use a dude...or vice versa

100K said...

It's not cool but it's widely practiced. Sorta like lying to girls about you being married but enhh....

Gee that's another blog topic right there

Jen said...

LOL @ "emotional tampons". You know my situation...

But regarding your question:

I believe that in the beginning, it's easy to handle the truth. Very little, if anything, has been invested at that point so if a dude would tell me that he's not really interested in taking it beyond sex, I can accept that...and chuck him the dueces. Keep it moving. No love lost.

I think that when you've invested time and energy into something, that's when it becomes harder to handle the truth. For instance, a woman don't want to believe that her man of X years is no longer happy in the relationship because she's deeply vested.

Also, a woman who is smart and aware will spot a jerk from a mile away, but if she wants to feed into his game anyway, then that's her problem. Personally, I don't believe 95% of the things that leave a man's mouth, but that's just me.

One last thing: I enjoyed this blog, but I think you've painted this picture that all guys have an agenda and everything they say is just a lie to get the panties. Are you telling me there are no men out there that don't JUST want the drawers? =) Let me stop lying to myself, LOL

100K said...

Women need to learn how to be more realistic with themselves then. Men too because we have more to potentially lose (alimony, child support, HALF)

You dont thing a good percentage of guys are a chick's friend just to smash? That's delusional my dear....

Jen said...

Delusional I am not. Friends who just want to "smash" are out there, but like I said, if you're smart and aware, you will pick up on that from a mile away and handle it accordingly.

100K said...

Which leads me to an other question. Why do females ignore signs that they are jumpoffs?

Jen said...

Yikes! I can't help you with that one, my dude.

New Money said...

im wit u K women like the BS cuz thats the easy cop out.

if they really had to deal wit the real most would end there lives. half the time they fake as hell. its all a front but its on dudes as well cuz they got that next nigga who gonna tell em whatever and a real dude gonna always look like an ass.

honesty would help alot of peopl e men & women

100K said...

Good points Rob. I think that women are so conditioned for BS that when someone real comes their way, they subconsciously finds way to discredit him or be the Joan of Arc to change it. I can't lie to a female. I just can't. And the only thing I can't stand more than a female leading a guy on IMO is a dude lying to a chick leading her on.

Her: How do you feel about relationships?
Me: Its cool just not something I'm into now. I sorta got trust/commitment issues. Its also something I aint rushing into. I like taking shit how it comes. (nice girl, so I felt even better being honest)
Her: Oh that's bad, we gotta change that
Me:..........

If I'd said I want a relationship and played her script just for some ass...then she'd seen me with another chick (which I KNOW woulda happened), I'da been the villian.

Its a double edged sword because we're honest and say we don't want something and we're the bad guys because our agenda is different. Then when we do play the script a female gives and then play her, the Keyshia Cole comes outta her.

Smfh

tris. said...

you are absolutely right about women knowing whether or not they want to sleep with a man w/in the a few minutes.
and i can't lie.
i'm guilty as charged in continuing to talk to men that im not sexually attracted to.
but i've been told in the past not to be as harsh in judgment. and to give men a chance to be great instead of jumping to conclusions off my instincts. it hasn't been working thus far so i think i'll go back to my old ways.
lol.
but i digress.

i've said before that i prized honesty above all else.
i've been told by one dude a few years back that he strictly just wanted to fuck and was not into relationships.
i didn't even bat an eyelash.
i just smiled and said that wasn't how i operated and kept it pushin.
no harm. no foul.
time is money.
period.
i'd rather my time not be wasted by some fool who feels its better to fill my head with bullshit than to shoot straight with me.
because he's much too cowardly to face possible rejection or scrutiny for his true motives.

but. i can admit.
most women CANNOT handle the truth.
and while they claim they need honesty.
women are notorious for trying to change men.
case and point....your comment above.
we as women are inherently programed to be fixers. "he SAYS he don't wanna relationship but i bet i can change that. i got that good good" or "he SAYS that he's still gonna get up in some next chick guts regardless but he aint never had none of this."
and i can't lie.
there was ONE time where i didn't take a man at his word when he was honest with me about his commitment issues/selfishness and i thought i could change that.
but i had the rudest awakening you could have ever imagined.
and that was the end of that practice for me.
and i keep digressing.
watevs.
u get my point. i think. lol.

100K said...

i do get your point

Anonymous said...

Oh Karsten u hit it on the head with this post!! But its very true that women can tell within 5-10 min of meeting a dude whether or not they wanna sleep with them. Shit, I do! And I think certain women can handle the truth while others can't. And it also depends on the situation. For example lets say a chick was feeling a dude and wanted to pursue a relationship but the dude was honest and said he doesn't want that, he just wants the sex, ummmm I really don't think the chick would be able to handle that! In her mind she thought she could pursue something more but her plans have been SHUT DOWN! I guess it all deopends on the situation and the person! Relationships, love, blah, blah all that stuff can be so complicated! Thats why I don't mind being by myself (most of the time, LOL)

100K said...

9/10, a guy aint gonna say he just wants sex...I know I wouldn't...