Scratchin' The Surface

So...

Life's officially started for me. I've been meaning to blog about this but I'll be an official college graduate come September. It's been an interesting 4.5 years.

Met a lotta cool people. Cut off a lotta assholes.

Met some lifelong friends and expanded my network. Got my start in the entertainment industry junior year and been rockin' out ever since. Took a lotta interesting classes and had some dope professors.

I didnt go away for school...so I missed the "bugout" aspect of it...but life is what you make it. I've done more than enough partying to compensate.

I dunno....I feel like the labels need some new blood and to introduce us younger, more tech saavy folk into the ranks. I was talking with a friend of mine and she expressed the same thing. Miss works at Atlantic who is infamous for being successful with the digital format (which labels shouldve embraced anyway)

I'm 23. I feel like I'm just starting to self actualize my potential.

The next few years are gonna be interesting.

2 comments:

Philly said...

Word up! Congrats my dude. Ain't nobody poppin like Mister K.V.!!!

100K said...

Thanks my nig