TIRED!!!

-Met Ty Ty from The Roc @ Roc The Mic Studios....in a VERY nondescript part of town...dude was cool
-Absolutely tired.
-Went to this Pristine Magazine launch party. It was ennnnnnnnnhhhhhh honestly. I networked like a muthafucka tho. Ran out of business cards but i feel like i got em to who mattered the most.
-i'm too lustful for my own good. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-this one fellow....i didnt wanna be impolite...but this dude was just UP in my face. no regards for personal space AT ALL. I'm cool and consider myself approachable...not on some primadonna shit..but this dude was annoying the shit outta me and i didnt know how to tell him so........i introduced him to Stasia and Phil!!! Stasia was visibly annoyed LMAO...but i was talking to someone about marketing for their magazine, then my godsis comes in like "Oh some guy was talking to me, and i told him you could help him out."...i'm seeing dollar signs until dude tells me his life story, and i'm like "You're killing my high...dont bother me duuuuuuuuude!!!"....telling me that I remind him of a young Andre Harrell....some chick came @ me saying "You look familiar...I swear I've seen you somewhere before...what's your name"...
-It's part of the game...I will learn how to be diplomatic in those sorts of situations...for all my confidence and self assuredness, i'm still relatively young and i dont wanna burn any bridges. Esp since the industry is small as hell and peoples' networks intertwine like hell
-I like some of the pieces from Benjamin Bixby, Andre 3000s clothing line. some of the pieces are "far out", but Dre's NEVER been a conformist. I still remember the day i met him strolling dolo on 34th St wearing a army hat, button up and cargo pants. I could tell dude just wanted his privacy, and seeing the way the industry is, i dont blame him...i'd wear this shit just to wear it and not care what people say.




























-gonna miss the Giants game due to work...but I gotta make this paper.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo... I never knew 3 stacks had a clothin line... that sweater is tough piece actually