When It Rains...........

-Life's great so far. Aside from a bout of senioritis, i'm aight
-New workout plan starts tomorrow. Time to put some weight on.
-Might be doing some IMG work with my mans E for his 2009 mixtape. I look forward to it a lot.
-now JL wants us to do some publicity for them. I think it was a $ issue but they shoulda just kept it funky with us. We aint some ogres breathing fire if niggas dont sign up with us.
-i NEED Madden 09. (when i do have enough spare time for video games)
-Currently reading: The 48 Laws of Power aka The Handbook for Megalomaniacs. I kid, I kid.
-My sarcasm is off Beelzebub (that's slang for crazy BTW)
-good advice from You Know Who: "You're not a bad person. You just have anger issues"....hmmm lemme break it down.
  • reaction from frustration?
  • anger at me not getting my own way all the time?
  • stubborn refusal to see that my way isnt the best way all the time?
  • natural excuse with me being the "proverbial" middle child?
whatever it is, she's right. I have been buggin' lately. Woo Sa!!!
-In My Lifetime is a GREAT fuckin' album. Minus I Know What Girls Like and you have a bonafide classic. From the dealing with media inquiries on "Million and One Questions" to finding his ride or die on "Sunshine" (We chose each other you actin' like you chose me/ They oppose you then they oppose me/We could creep at a low speed, the gat in the hosiery/Double cross you they gotta triple cross me.") to detailing hood perils on "Streets Is Watchin'" (If i shoot you, i'm brainless/ but if you shoot me then you're famous/ What's a nigga to do..Cant ignore it, that's the fastest way to get extorted/My time is money and 25, I can't afford it) and "Where I'm From" ("I'm from where you cant put your vest away and say you'll wear it tomorrow/Cuz the day after, we'll be saying 'Damn i was just wit' him yesterday'")...this is a borderline masterpiece album
-making that trip to Hunter College on Wednesday. You already know.
-The Professor for my Marketing and Advertising class is really in dire need of some pills that will give him his mental equilibrium back. dude is buggin.
-I aint buy kicks in ages. I want these Flightposite (left) and Pippens (after tuition is done paid for)
















-I wanna see Pineapple Express
-Song of the Day: "Round and Round", Method Man feat. Jonell....used to LOVE this song!!

0 comments: