Why You Should Cop The New Skyzoo Album....

Cop this album. It's September 29th. Ya'll know what time it is

Admittedly, I slept on Skyzoo for quite a long time till my man Che-G shot me an invite to the listening session for this album. Always down to hear something new and to network, I came through to the session and listened to one of the most revolutionary albums I've heard from a NYC MC in a while (small world: Skyzoo's from Ebbets Field in Crown Heights right where near my old school was). The production grabbed me...and Skyzoo's proved that he's a more than capable wordsmith. *Cue curiousity*.....

The tracks I heard convinced me that Skyzoo is going to be an interesting act to follow in the near future; the production roster includes Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Best Kept Secret, Cyrus the Great, Black Milk, Illmind, Needlz, Eric G & Nottz. This album is brought to you all by Jamla/Duck Down Records. I'm copping and I highly recommend the album to you all. If you're looking for captivating wordplay over intriguing instrumentals, look no further.......

Here's the video for "The Beautiful Decay", the lead single produced by 9th Wonder....

And compliled for your viewing pleasure is a promotional webisode series for the album called "Saving Our Grace" Parts 1-5. 

0 comments: