..............

My fault about the lack of updates....I swear I have stuff drafted but I'ma spare ya'll the pandering.

Busy settling into a new job and stuff. Not to mention that Im out at ungodly hours doing God knows what. 

Also, I've been having temper flares lately and I really don't like talking about stuff if I have nothing nice to say. So with that said, I'll :-X

On a more positive note, CMJ's in town and there's gonna be a buncha dope shows till the 24th. For more info, check out http://www.cmj.com/marathon/

It's funny how small the world is. I spent yesterday bumpin' Blu at work with my big ass geek headphones on. Later, I go to Public Assembly to see my boys Eric Sosa and Kris Kasanova perform and I go into the other room (two rooms at PA, one larger than the other). I wind up meeting Blu and talking with him briefly. Dope. Huge fan of his work and I consider him the best lyricist outta the "Freshmen 10". All he needs to do is link back up with Exile. Cool.

I'll prolly miss the Styles P and Raekwon show @ BB Kings tonight...or will I. :-?. Huge fan of both. 

On a personal note, methinks I'm mentally ready to move out. It's a numbers game at this point. I just hate being in one situation too long...and that statement counts for too many things in my life....

Later.

0 comments: