"Inspiration"-Poe Picasso

Funny story how Poe and I got to know each other. 

Social Networking. I sometimes dont like meeting "artists" off Twitter because it's usually the same banter:

  • "Im the nicest nigga out there and aint no one fuckin with me."
  • "I get $ and chicks and clothes."
  • "I'm the best kept secret."

So, I was browsing my followers and saw him following me. I returned the favor off GP. Out of sheer curiosity, I went on his Myspace and listened to a few tracks (namely "You Gotta Love It"..) I was convinced enough to DL his material and I was blown away by "Exhibit A", which gets consistent burn on my Ipod to this day. Since then, I've seen him rock crowds at numerous shows all over the city and work hard @ his craft.

I can appreciate a good lyricist that gives me a throwback feel. Not to pigeonhole his style, but ya'll draw your own conclusion.

Here's "Inspiration" from "Exhibit B" feat. Ten. 

Turns out we're Brooklyn boys from Flatbush too. Big Bullet. Sak pase.....

PS: To my dudes Agthekid and Rockwell....if ya'll reading this.....get on your job...

PPS: "Bask In My Glory" is a problem too. Check out the Myspace for that.

0 comments: