Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II


About muthafuckin' time...

So OB4CL II came out last week. Tried to get into the release party @ Santos as it had Rae, Ghost, Cappadonna, Beans, Lyfe and Diddy. It was an absolute mad house...Went up there with some people but we didnt get in...it was w/e

So I end up getting a connect to go to the SOBs show...it was pretty dope...

I was VERY impressed by the album when I heard it. I'm big on lyricism and was a huge fan of the first one. This took me back to '95...my cousins were big Wu/Raekwon fans and used to bump this album religiously..

Very solid album....damn near flawless....the only track I'm not a big fan of is "Catalina" with Lyfe Jennings....other than that it's a solid purchase. I said on Twitter that after this album, I dont wanna hear another coke rap album for the rest of the year...and yes that includes Clipse and Jeezy...it's about time we had a rap album that sticks to its strengths and doesnt have a million and one R&B tracks on it.....



Go out and support real hip-hop.

0 comments: