"So.....How Many Dudes Have You Slept With?"

Interesting trending topic on Twitter today....#dontwifeher....especially with cuffin' season right in effect. 

I went in (as usual, if you follow my Twitter, you'll know that I'm prone to go off on a tangent, so follow @ your own risk)....but one of my followers @TangyIsABoss brought up the point that most dudes cant accept the fact that some females have more than 5 partners.

True. We figure you have your first, your rebound after the first, the dude after the rebound, the dude in college and maybe the dude after college. Or something to that effect :-p

Me personally, I dont even bother to ask anymore. In my younger days and even now, I'd ask and look at the girl differently or not believe her anyway. If she could admit to me that she had a one night stand (or 5) or something of that nature, I tend to show them more respect especially since i'm no angel myself. It's not fair to point fingers and throw stones if you live in a glass house. I'd rather know a female is clean sexually especially since I cant control her past....and she definitely can't control mine. I trained my mind not to be shocked at anything a female says, especially with my entertaining and colorful dating history. You live and you learn, ya know? Not to mention Twitter is exposing a lotta undercover hookers...but that's neither here nor there.

Granted, there are some real ladies out there (I roll with a few)....who have sexual experience...but the way most dudes are nowadays, you could imagine why they aint gonna want to tell them their #s for a few reasons:

  • The average male cant comprehend the fact that a woman will by default have more options than he has. From puberty, women get slobbered over by most males in their social circles. Many dudes dont have as many option or have to work hard for female attention. This is why I tell all my homegirls post breakups that they have more options than they really think they do. They're usually called "male friends".
  • Women are typically raised from young to be the "purest" and to exhibit wife traits.  Social constructs (Judeo-Christian/religious ideals, etc) seem to dictate that a high number of sexual partners for a woman makes her "less attractive" as a wife.
  • I'm from the school of thought that says most women (no matter how cold they are) are more emotionally based in their reasonings and logic. If she's liking what dude is talking about and then she tells him her #s, he might look at her as just another piece of ass.
  • A dude doesnt want to be a cuckold and a lotta women know this.. Dont know what it means? Look it up

Solution: Take the shit day by day. Case by case as well. Just like you got #s, a lotta chicks got bodies on them as well. I by no means advocate wifing the local jumpoff (but someone WILL do it) so w/e...but be adult about your shit. Dont lie and just keep it funky.

Also fellas, if a female does not want to go to to a clinic with you or is acting flaky/jivey about it, leave her where you found her....especially if she's talking about a future with you.

2 comments:

New Money said...

People need to realize women are just as or more shady than men. Any dude who thinks that the chick he deals with had 5 or less partners just cuz she said so is an idiot & deserves what he gets.

I present it like this the number is not the issue its the time frame. I once told a shorty I had 13 partners & she spazzed. Then I told her it was within 10 yrs & she felt like a dick.

So Im more interested in when she started taking it then comes who gave it to her

100K said...

I personally wont believe em anyway so I wont even ask. I put nothing past anyone although I have the type of personality where people feel strangle comfortable telling me details about their lives.

*shrugs*